Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

 
  I made these a while ago, but forgot about them until I was scrolling through my camera the other day. I'm sad I didn't post the recipe sooner because they are SO good! They're a fun change-up to the every day cheeseburger, and a little healthier, too!

  These yummy wraps are filled with lean ground beef, lettuce, tomato, a little cheese, and wrapped in a flour tortilla. So good. You can make them even healthier by using low-carb tortillas and skipping out on the cheese.

  They make for a perfect lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. My whole family loved these... well except for my picky 5 year old, but that doesn't count, because she doesn't eat anything lately  Seguir Leyendo......

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Receta de calabacines rellenos de bonito

Tortitas de calabacín con salsa de yogur

Hojaldre de verduras y queso feta.